This is meant to be used with the Standard USGI PVS-14 J-arm, and will not work with the Wilcox PVS-14 J-arm.
Wilcox has been the name in the game for modern night vision mounting solutions. The Wilcox G11 Non-Breakaway Mount, with Horn Interface Shoe allows firm attachment of the AN/PVS-7B/D and AN/PVS-14 J-arm to a variety of combat helmets when attached to a Wilcox One-Hole HMI, Three Hole HMI, or the standard Army Shroud. The NVG mounting system prevents breakaway of the mount, thereby reducing risk of loss of the NVG. The G11 mount features several points of adjustment for proper fit and eye relief, and utilizes a force to overcome flip mechanism to stow the NVG when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Horn interface securely locks NVG into place
- Maintains a very low profile on the helmet
- Ergonomic adjustments allow for one handed operation
- Compatible with all Wilcox shrouds (Except lo-pro)
- Under Contract with U.S ARMY
- Backed by Wilcox’s 5 year warranty
- Stow mechanism provides “Force to overcome” locking in the operational and stowed positions
- Built-in auto-off feature allows the goggle to automatically turn off when stowed for NVG devices so equipped
- Adjustable tightening mechanisms with within the horn interface to remove J-Arm wobble.
Cannot ship outside of the United States or to forwarding addresses. No exceptions.