For Immediate Release 02/10/2022
Since our founding in 1988 we have always been open Tuesday through Saturday to everyone unless there was an event out of our control. Over the last few years we have grown exponentially; conflict has changed and so have we. We started with the motto “The War Store” and that stuck. With the new business we have become unfathomably busy for a small business.
We are not closing nor are we going anywhere. We are going to start closing on Tuesdays to get a better grasp on business and providing the best service to our customers. We strive for perfection in everything we do. These new hours will start on February 21st 2022 and will be effective unless proven unhelpful.
What will you get out of this?
- We are striving for a better customer experience online as well as in store. We’re working diligently to get new brands that y’all have been asking for!
- Shorter shipping processing times.
- More eBay auctions and other opportunities to buy rare and one-off items more effectively.
- A better custom order experience. We get a lot of requests for items that we don’t typically stock so this will open more options to the customer.
- More accurate stocking numbers! We try and always show real time inventory but sometimes we over-sell. Ideally this won’t be a problem anymore!
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Google Scheduling and/or call ahead.
Is this temporary?
- Possibly, this is a trial. If it sticks it’ll stay!
Thanks for your continued patronage,